Keeping stainless steel fingerprint free in a kitchen is a constant battle, even without little children around.
So, we have found a neat little trick, which means you do not have to wipe it down every two seconds, or worse, just ignore and pretend it is clean.
What you will need:
- Spray with our multi surface spray or make your own with 50/50 Castile soap and water, and optionally, a few drops of essential oils
- Some warm to hot clean water
- Vinegar spray (neat or 50/50 vinegar and water, either will work)
- Baby oil – this is the trick
- Clean microfiber cloth (damp)
All you need to do is clean the stainless steel surface so it is streak and fingerprint free. Once you are satisfied take the damp microfiber cloth and put a little (about 1 tbs) baby oil onto the cloth and then just wipe evenly over the surface.
This trick will keep your stainless steal fingerprint free for much longer.